Monday 5 August 2013

A Tea for You


The sweet taste from a cup of tea during the late evenings brings you the color in life.


One of the ways I find effective to release stress is by drinking a cup of tea.  There are many kinds of ways to make them, but everyone tend to have their own way of making it. As for me, this is how I usually prepare my tea.

1.    Fill in a sufficient amount of water into a kettle and boil it.  The best water to use is filtered water, or bottle water that are not distilled.  Remember, the better tasting your water, the better tasting your tea. 

2.    Place a teabag in your cup and pour in the hot water slowly.  Pour the water directly onto your teabag.  This way the tea infuses better than adding water first before the teabag.

3.    Leave to brew your tea for about three to five minutes.  The duration depends on your taste really, and also the recommended brewing time if there is any.

4.    Add milk to your tea using a teaspoon.  Wait until the tea is done steeping before adding in milk.  Some like to remove the teabag before adding milk, but I prefer to just stir the milk while holding the still submerged teabag in the cup.

After the tea is properly stirred, remove the teabag using the teaspoon. And the cup of tea is ready to be served! 


As I do work on my laptop, I have my loyal companion, a cup of tea!  It's a great way to live.

Come, let's drink the contents of the cup at a leisurely pace and enjoy the goodness that is tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment