Wednesday 7 August 2013

Dear, Dolphins


“What is your favorite animal?”

If you were to ask me that question five years ago, I would have said “A cat”.  But things changed one day, when my favorite singer sang.  His voice sounds like a dolphin! His fans later called him a dolphin for his dolphin-like voice.  Which brought myself to taken a liking towards dolphins.  At first it was just a typical sort of interest, because the dolphins reminded me of the singer that I looked up to but after a few years had passed… I realized that I truly love dolphins as dolphins.


I like Bottlenose dolphins best! They are simply adorable to my eyes, plus they're very intelligent too.  I remembered when I was small, I went to a dolphin show at the zoo nearby my house and I love seeing them performed tricks as they jumped from the underwater to the surface.  I was too fascinated by their performance that I didn't realize I had gotten quite close to the fence they set up, so some of the water splashed on me.  

Other than that, I had the habit of collecting anything that resembled a dolphin.  I'm guessing that my reaction whenever a dolphin is mentioned is a wee bit too extreme so my close friends and family are well aware of my obsession towards dolphins.  Sometimes I would receive gifts like dolphin keychains from them and that would make my day perfect.

  Keychain gifts  
  Beautiful birthday present from my friend, Kak Eryn  

And I am just like any other girl out there who have their own favorite teddy bear to lull themselves to sleep.  Only mine is not exactly a bear...

  My adorable plushie  
Isn't he cute? My mother and sister bought it for me, and this one was the last red dolphin left! I named my dolphin plushie as Haix Maximillian Rodriguez...  (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

Okay, actually I have no idea what his full name is. I only call him Haix. 


No comments:

Post a Comment