Friday 23 August 2013

Big Bad Wolf


My memories of Big Bad Wolf is its appearance in a folk tale called “Little Red Riding Hood”.  It is the story of a young girl who wore a red cape and a Big Bad Wolf who stalked the girl.  The wolf wanted to eat the girl plus the food in the basket that the girl was supposed to deliver to her grandmother.  Yes, Bad Wolf!

The modern Big Bad Wolf however, is a Book Sale!  The sale is back this year, I better save some money now.  I know I will be hunting again for… not wolf, but more books and comics and maybe buy the T-shirt this time around.

The last time in 2012, it was held in the Mines Convention Centre (MIECC), Kuala Lumpur.  It offered choices from three million books at a discount between 75-95%.  For example, a novel by Terry Pratchett with the normal selling price of RM69.70, you could buy it a price of only RM8!  

Maybe this year I can buy a truck load of books and comics!  ψ(`∇´)ψ
...Just a thought.

Last year my sister and I bought the following:

Books, comics and two delicious cupcakes
(人´∀`*) 

This year, let’s heed the call of the super monstrous book sale (again)!  Ah-wooooooooo~!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment