Friday 23 August 2013

Flora and Fauna


The recent Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration saw many people 'Balik Kampung'. Some will go for a short holiday break with families after the usual family gatherings and receiving 'Duit Raya'   ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

But, thank you everyone for all the generosity, I really treasure it
  (‐^▽^‐)

By now many 'Kodak moments' had been posted on Facebook and such.
In reflection I would like to write about 'Flora & Fauna'. For simplicity, flora means flower, while fauna refers to animal. Actually, flora refers to plant life in a certain region or climate. Fauna is for animal found in a certain region or climate. In Malaysia, example of a flora is a rare species of flower called 'Rafflesia' while the 'Orang Utan' represents fauna.




No, I did not go to Sarawak, or meet any Orang Utan or came across any exotic flower. I did take some photos of flowers, strawberries and tea plantation, and a school of fish (rather, a pool of fish as they were in a newly constructed pond with not many fish), I think by now you know the place.


Here are some of the flora and fauna :

Tea Plantation


Flowers and...


More flowers!


Fishes in the pond~


Red Strawberries, anyone?


And my Octopus moment!


(No, there weren't any octopus, but there were a lot of cool breeze coming my way... Cold!)



No comments:

Post a Comment