Tuesday 20 August 2013

Yeah, Linkin Park!


On 19th of August 2013, I was down with a fever and sore throat but I insisted on going to a concert that is being held on that same day.  I even used my ‘Duit Raya’ to buy the ticket!  The concert was performed by a band in the 90's era of my early childhood (or babyhood?). That's right folks, the band is Linkin Park!  Their music has always been my favorite, I knew them way before I got to know J-Rock or K-pop music.  I had been anticipating the concert ever since I received the news from my sister that Linkin Park are coming to Malaysia! And seeing that precious ticket in my hand, oh my God...



So we went after I ate my medicines and patiently queued to get in.  Inside the stadium we spent two hours of doing some hard core singing (screaming?) along their songs as we stood on our spot from the beginning of the concert until the end, despite our zone was a free seating one.  

A lot of Linkin Park's old songs were played, the volume of the sound system was so high, you can feel the vibration on the ground.  In spite of the high volume, the voices of their long-time fans was impossibly louder than the voice of the singer.  The Bukit Jalil National Stadium, the 25th most largest stadium in the world, echoed the songs of Linkin Park along with their fans' voice in a way that you can feel that it was a legendary concert. 

So here I am, having a post-concert syndrome and replayed back all of their songs on repeat the whole day. Let's listen to some of the popular songs of Linkin Park. I find them so deep, and cool... and epic. Well, you get the drift.   (~ ≧∇≦)~ 



Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit




Linkin Park - What I've Done


And... the most popular song by Linkin Park, 


Linkin Park - Numb


Yeah~!  о( >▽<)y ☆


No comments:

Post a Comment